This interactive workshop, designed for leaders of remote or blended teams, will take a close look at the concept of “accountability” for today’s virtual business environment. We’ll see why a lack of accountability is damaging employee engagement and we’ll learn now to foster more trust in our teams. Leave with practical guidance, and an amazing “first step” tool that will both inspire and propel your own personal leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What exactly does virtual accountability look like?
- Why is it so important today, more than ever?
- How are organizations missing the mark?
- What does a thriving accountable culture look like?
- What can you do starting tomorrow?
This free, bite-sized course is a taste of our paid workshops, and is being offered to boost your 2021 goals.
February XX, 2021
12:30 – 1:30 PM EST